Site Info

This website is an interactive academic tool for CEA-UNH course: International Human Rights: Universal Principles in World Politics



Instructor: Dr. Scott Blair

CEA Paris Global Campus

Spring 2011

UNH Course Code: POL 350

Credits: 3















Sunday, May 22, 2011

Human Rights Reflection

Human rights has always been an interesting subject to me. I am glad I got to take this class and learn more in depth information on the United Nations, NGO's and other organizations. I am also so thankful that we got to meet Gilbert Michlin and hear his story of his struggle through the Holocaust. It was such an honor to get to listen to him tell his story, as well as take us to his childhood home. Learning about Human Rights has always been important to me and now I have a greater understanding of how the world works in regards to human rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment