Site Info

This website is an interactive academic tool for CEA-UNH course: International Human Rights: Universal Principles in World Politics



Instructor: Dr. Scott Blair

CEA Paris Global Campus

Spring 2011

UNH Course Code: POL 350

Credits: 3















Friday, May 20, 2011

Human Rights Reflection

Taking the Human Rights course has brought my attention to many topics I may have never otherwise explored. I have become much more conscious of current events, but have also become more wary of the harsh reality of human rights violations. This class has opened my eyes to a world of new information about NGO’s, the UN, and the way that different states conduct business in regards to human rights. I have also deepened my knowledge of past events such as the Vietnam War, the Holocaust, and the Armenian genocide. While I have broadened my world knowledge, I have become inspired to help improve the conditions of those countries that lack adequate human rights. I hope to continue learning about subjects that involve human rights, and the ways in which they can be implemented.

No comments:

Post a Comment